Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Meeting MYF Nedlands Alumni in Bintulu



On 3rd to 5th January 2006, I went to Bintulu for a short trip and went to see some old MYF friends. Indeed, it was God's grace that I could meet Ah Ngie, Joyce, Ing Chai, Alan, Ivan, Nai Chui and Hui Ming during the trip. Although they have said that I came not at the right time since they were all working during the day, I had a great time and good fellowship with them. They were all doing well in Bintulu. I also had a chance to go to Hui Ming's phamarcy shop called Medi-K. The day after I left is their opening ceremony where they are going to provide free services such as blood pressure measurement, diabetes and etc.

I do encourage everyone to keep in contact with them through email. Even a simple phrase such as "How are you?" will make them happy and remember the MYF here. Shalom.

Bro. In Christ
Toh Yik Kiet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home